The conference organizing committee is pleased to announce the upcoming International Conference on Functional Materials for 2018 in China. 2018 International Conference on Functional Materials (ICFM 2018), will be held in Shanghai, China during September 15th-17th, 2018.
The conference aims to provide a forum for many of the leading researchers, scientists and engineers from across the field of Functional Materials. We welcome you to join us this year for a program that includes keynote speakers, oral presentations and poster sessions. Join others in the scientific community by presenting your research through submitting papers for evaluation. ICFM 2018 promises to be a key opportunity to create new business relationships, learn about cutting edge research and find global partners for future projects.
We warmly welcome you to join us in Shanghai, at the first International Conference on Functional Materials 2018. Hope you find ICFM fruitfully and memorably.
ICFM Organizing Committee,
Shanghai, China | September 15th-17th, 2018
The submitted full papers will be peer-reviewed, accepted and registered full papers will be published into conference proceedings, which will be online and indexed.
Interested topics including, but not limited to:
- Thin films
- Optical, electronic, magnetic materials
- Iron and steel
- Materials processing and handling
- Environmental friendly materials
- Polymeric materials
- High strength alloys
- Micro/nano materials
- Smart and intelligent materials
- Intelligent materials systems
- Building materials
- New energy materials
- New functional materials
- Tool testing and evaluation of materials
- Processing technology for functional materials
- Non ferrous metal material
- Carbon based materials
- Metallurgical science
- Earthquake materials and design
- Mechanical behavior and fracture
- Metallurgical fundamentals and techniques